SciPy (pronounced “Sigh Pie”) is a Python-based ecosystem of open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering. In particular, these are some of the core packages:
Large parts of the SciPy ecosystem (including all six projects above) are fiscally sponsored by NumFOCUS.
- NumPy 1.19.2 released 2020-09-10
- SciPy 1.5.2 released 2020-07-23
- NumPy 1.19.1 released 2020-07-21
- NumPy survey 2020-07-02
The first-ever NumPy community survey is LIVE! See https://numpy.org/news/
- SciPy 1.5.0 released 2020-06-21
- NumPy 1.19.0 released 2020-06-20
- SciPy 1.4.0 released 2019-12-16
- SciPy funding 2019-11-15
SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, scikit-learn, scikit-image, Dask, Zarr and others received functions from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative! See https://chanzuckerberg.com/eoss/
- SciPy user survey results 2019-11-13
See the survey results here.
SciPy becomes a NumFOCUS fiscally sponsored project 2019-04-18